HerbalTeas, also penned as tisanes are infusions of fresh or dried fruits, flowers, spices or herbs in boiling water. Unlike ‘true’ teas (white, green, black or oolong tea) that are prepared by brewing the cured leaves of the tea plant, herb teas do not contain caffeine and are profuse in nutrients and antioxidants which lead to a myriad of health benefits and are touted as the healthiest beverage. Herbal teas brew a rainbow of colors and offer a variety of flavors, from honey-sweet to sweet-sour and fresh.
The Butterfly Pea Tea is a herbal concoction of blue tea petals, cranberry extract and lemongrass that can cure symptoms of various diseases and ailments in the body. Sipping on to the exotic taste and strong aroma of the Butterfly Pea Tea will make you feel rejuvenated and stress-free and also, boost your immunity.
Blue Tea Petals – Not just do the blue tea petals impart a beautiful blue color when steeped in hot water, they confer a myriad of health benefits from detoxifying the body to pacifying the mind and nourishing the skin and hair
Cranberry Extract – Considered a superfood for its high nutrition value, cranberries lower the risk of acquiring cardiovascular diseases, cancer and urinary tract infections.
Lemongrass – Commonly known as Citronella, lemongrass helps reduce stress, uplift the mood, promote sleep, relieve pain and boost immunity.
- Regulates cholesterol and reduces the risks of cardiovascular ailments like heart attacks, blood clots in the arteries or veins and hypertension
- Streamlines digestion, prevents stomach infections and reduces the symptoms of gastric issues such as acidity, nausea and stomach pain
- Heals glaucoma and hazy vision and soothes discomfort, redness or swelling because of eye infections
- Alleviates the symptoms of anxiety and depression by refreshing the brain and influencing positive emotions
- Bolsters energy levels and stamina and thus increases productivity
- Cleanses the gut, regulates appetite and curbs cravings, helping maintain or reduce weight
- Produces extra collagen that makes the skin firm and supple, reduces dark spots, brightens the skin and deeply nourishes the hair, adding strength and lustre
Directions to Use
Boil --- tablespoon of Butterfly Pea Tea in --- of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.