Green Tea procures its name from the emerald green color produced while brewing unprocessed and unfermented leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant. Because of the delicate steam-dry method, the green tea leaves remain less processed as compared to black tea and hence are profuse in nutrients and antioxidants which lead to a myriad of health benefits and is touted as the healthiest beverage. Green tea is typically green, yellow or light brown in color with flavours ranging from grassy, earthy, vegetal, sweet, nutty, toasty, seaweed-like, brothy, and herbaceous.
The Pomegranate Green Tea is a herbal concoction of pomegranate extract, hibiscus petals and green tea that can cure symptoms of various diseases and ailments in the body in addition to the benefits of the green tea. Sipping on to the exotic taste and strong aroma of the Hibiscus Green Tea will make you feel rejuvenated and stress-free and also, boost your immunity.
Pomegranate Extract – Rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, E and K, pomegranate extract shows cardioprotective and anti-cancer properties; aids immunity and helps in maintaining the optimal mental and physical health.
Hibiscus Petals – Also called Roselle, Hibiscus smells and tastes sweet. Its petals are used to lower blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol.
Green Tea – It cleanses, heals and rejuvenates the body from within.
- Reduces blood sugar and cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risks of a stroke or other cardiovascular ailments
- Boosts metabolism and passive fat-burning potential, aiding weight loss
- Detoxifies the body, improves immunity and vitality
- Improves energy levels, enhances endurance and builds stamina
- Increases oxygen levels in the blood
- Reduces inflammation and relieves joint pain associated with arthritis
- Soothes the nerves, uplifts mood and tapers anxiety
Directions to Use
Boil --- tablespoon of Pomegranate Green Tea in --- of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.