Green Tea procures its name from the emerald green color produced while brewing unprocessed and unfermented leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant. Because of the delicate steam-dry method, the green tea leaves remain less processed as compared to black tea and hence are profuse in nutrients and antioxidants which lead to a myriad of health benefits and is touted as the healthiest beverage. Green tea is typically green, yellow or light brown in color with flavors ranging from grassy, earthy, vegetal, sweet, nutty, toasty, seaweed-like, brothy, and herbaceous.
The Rose Tulsi Green Tea is a herbal concoction of rose petals, Tulsi leaves, Tulsi extract and green tea that can cure symptoms of various diseases and ailments in the body in addition to the benefits of the green tea. Sipping on to the exotic taste and strong aroma of the Rose Tulsi Green Tea will make you feel rejuvenated and stress-free and also, boost your immunity.
Rose Petals – The sweet smell of rose petals soothes the mind, reduces anxiety and offers scores of health benefits from inducing sleep to improving digestion and alleviating pain.
Tulsi Leaves – The leaves of the Tulsi plant show antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties; protect from infections, accelerates wound healing and boosts strength.
Tulsi Extracts – Rich in antioxidants, it can help in body detox, reduce the growth of cancerous cells and upraises both, physical and mental endurance.
Green Tea – It cleanses, heals and rejuvenates the body from within.
- Enhances mental endurance, tapers stress and anxiety and induces sleep
- Relieves congestion, soothes the throat, reduces the inflammation of the chest and treats infections of the respiratory tract
- Improves digestion, cleanses the gut and relieves flatulence and bloating
- Reduces inflammation, swelling, redness and pain in the joints
- Prevents urinary tract infections, reduces symptoms of PMS and reduces menstrual cramps
- Encourage healthy skin, improves cell longevity, reduces the signs of ageing and imparts a natural glow to the skin
- Increases metabolism, boosts stamina and aids in weight loss
Directions to Use
Boil --- tablespoon of Rose Tulsi Green Tea in --- of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired.
Saharogya Luxury Rose Tulsi Green Tea
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at email@example.com, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.