Impotency is emerging as a grave lifestyle-related disorder. Also known as Erectile Dysfunction, it is a sexual disorder in men referred to as the incapacity to acquire or withhold a firm and lasting erection during intercourse. Obtaining an erection involves a nexus of the brain, hormones and muscles. Excessive stress on any of these can lower potency. Physical and psychological factors such as low testosterone levels, spinal injury, obesity, excessive smoking or consumption of alcohol, trauma, anxiety, stress and strained relationship, etc. are considered the main causes for erectile dysfunction.
Termed as ‘Klaibya’ in Ayurveda, impotency often devastates the men affected by it. The disorder undermines self-confidence in men and can lead to depression and anxiety. Those affected, often face a crisis in their relationship with the partner and lead a confused personal and social life. Ayurveda considers diet, sleep and sex as the three pillars of life, the foundation for a healthy and enduring life. It does not consider erectile function as an incurable disease but a condition that can be treated.
Ayurveda prescribes numerous herbs and ingredients that are natural aphrodisiacs such as Amrith, Velvet seeds, Gokshura, Amla and Sankhpushpi. Saharogya Tea for Potency, ‘Aphro’ is a blend of these traditional ingredients which have the ability to enhance one’s potency and improves physical and psychological health. It prevents premature ejaculation, increases the span of the erection and rejuvenates the male reproductive system. Regular consumption of the Saharogya tea can improve vitality, energy and strength.
Amrith – One of the most valued herbs in Ayurveda, it helps in removing excessive heat from the body, detoxifying the blood, increasing libido and treating pain in the nerves.
Velvet seeds – Velvet seeds or velvet beans are an established Ayurvedic drug that is a natural aphrodisiac and is used to treat infertility in men and nervous disorders.
Gokshura – A natural antioxidant, it improves the production of testosterone and semen. It also promotes semen mobility and in the treatment of conditions like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Amla – Amla is known for its youth and longevity motto in Ayurveda. It helps increase sexual desire, uplifts stamina and mood.
Sankhpushpi – This medicinal herb reduces mental fatigue, insomnia and depression, enhances cardiac functioning, fights infections and neural diseases.
- Increases libido
- Reduces mental fatigue and anxiety
- Replenishes the reproductive system
- Improves energy and strength
- Treats pain in the nerves
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Aphro’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Potency three times a day.The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines to Treat Impotency
- Eat healthily and quit smoking and alcohol.
- Get proper sleep.
- Consider acupuncture.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.