Ayurveda emphasis on the optimal health of the liver for it performs numerous bodily functions that are vitally important. It persistently succours in the purification of blood, digestion of food, production of amino acids, proteins and cholesterol and storage of iron and glucose. The liver converts food into energy, transports fat, converts waste from the body to urea and metabolizes the medications we take. This detoxifying factory aids in fighting infections and protects the body tissues from impurities in the blood.
Multi-functioning and overworking, the liver gets over-exposed to toxins like prescription drugs, environmental pollutants, alcohol and gets prone to fatty cirrhosis, fatty liver and hepatitis. Any illness or disease of the liver (hepatic disease) can adversely affect the functioning of the human body, causing fatigue, abdominal pain, nausea, jaundice, bloody stool, swelling in ankles, legs or abdomen, itchy and hypersensitive skin, decreased appetite and a significant weight loss. Hence, safeguarding the liver from over-exploitation is vital for the overall health of the human body.
Saharogya Tea for Liver Protection – ‘Arakasa’ is a mild decoction of handpicked medicinal herbs that are rich in powerful antioxidants, diminish inflammation and reduce fat deposits in the liver. Consuming hot herbal tea regularly will eliminate the toxins naturally and protect the cells. It can further improve metabolism, liver enzyme levels and its functions.
Phyllanthus – Also known as ‘Dukung Anak’, it helps in detoxification and promotes natural elimination of liver, gallbladder and kidney stones. It eliminates harmful toxins and foreign particles from the liver.
Licorice – With anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and antimicrobial properties, it detoxifies the liver and reduces liver injury.
Amrith – It promotes digestion and fights against jaundice and alcoholic liver, enhancing the overall liver health.
Turmeric – Rich in powerful antioxidants, turmeric restores the optimal liver health, regenerating the damaged liver cells, stimulating the body to flush out toxins and reduces inflammation.
Amla – Superabundant in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it eliminates harmful toxins from the liver naturally, prevents fatty liver and boosts immunity.
- Protects the liver and strengthens its functioning
- Eliminates toxins and prevents re-absorption
- Aids in digestion and treats fatty liver
- Metabolizes fat and detoxifies
- Protects from free radical damage
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Arakasa’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Liver Protection three times a day.The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines for Protecting Liver
- Fast on fresh juices for a day or a meal.
- Eat food with high fibre content.
- Practice yoga and deep breathing exercises.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at email@example.com, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.