The kidneys are remarkably intricate organs that are positioned at the back of the abdominal cavity.
They act as the filter system of the human body and are associated with the overall wellbeing. Kidneys flush out toxins from the body while maintaining water, chemical and mineral levels. They filter, reabsorb, secrete and excrete the blood supplied to them. Hence, the proper functioning of the kidneys is vital to human existence.
In case of persistent intense pain in the urinary bladder, scrotum or penis or turbid urine, you might be suffering from kidney stones in the ureter or bladder. The minerals and acid salts found in urine, on crystallization form kidney stones which can obstruct the flow of toxins from the body. Whether pea-sized which can pass through urine undiscovered or the size of a grapefruit which can clog up the urinary tract, these stones can result in fever, body pain, anorexia, uric acid stones, dysuria, painful and bloody micturition.
Known as ‘VrukkaAshmari’ (Vrukka meaning kidney and ashmari meaning stone) in Ayurveda, kidney stones can be eliminated or reduced from the system through food, preventive measures and adequate water intake. Ashmabeda (Saharogya Tea for Kidney Stones) is a decoction of traditional Ayurvedic herbs known for the prevention and treatment of Kidney stones. The diuretic and antimicrobial properties of the herbs used makes the tea efficient in treating chronic urinary tract infections, blood in urine, painful and burning micturition. It soothes the tissue lining, protecting from any further damage. Regular consumption can help flushing of small stones with urine.
Pashanabheda – Known as stone-breaker, the herb has antilithic properties which help in easy removal of stones. It is also used to treat burning micturition, retention of urine in the bladder, piles, diarrhoea and fever.
Gokshura – The anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties of the herb improve kidney functions, cure urinary tract infections, urine distension, gout, dysuria, kidney stones and difficulty in micturition.
Punarnava – This traditional ayurvedic plant can replenish the whole body, treating several conditions like arthritis, digestive issues, liver and kidney disorders, fever, haemorrhoids, oedema, and more.
Licorice – With anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and antimicrobial properties, it detoxifies the kidneys and reduces injury.
Cardamom – It acts as a detoxifier and cleanses bladder, kidneys and urinary tract of any toxins or excess water.
- Flushes out toxins
- Detoxifies the kidneys and promotes better functioning
- Prevents further formation of stones
- Eases inflammation of the urinary tracts
- Clears blockage and soothes the tissue lining of the urinary tract
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Ashmabeda’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Kidney Stones three times a day.The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines to Unblock Kidney Stones
- Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Don’t suppress the urge to urinate or defecate.
- Increase your water intake.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at email@example.com, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.