The human body is vulnerable to inestimable microorganisms around. Fever can be just your body’s auto-immune response to fight any bacterial or virus attack or a symptom of some underlying disease. According to the time-honoured Ayurvedic sciences, fever or ‘jwararoga’ can be cured by utilizing herbs which have no side effects and yet have a far-reaching approach.
Fever is never a lekker experience. Apart from high body temperature, chills and shivers, you can feel weak, sweaty, nauseated and dehydrated or have a headache, cold, cough and body pain. Your presence of mind in handling a situation can even go in conformity with the laws of nature. Using acclaimed ayurvedic ingredients that can cure fever, Saharogya Tea for Fever, ‘Dava’ is churned out of Mustha, Ginger, Hribera, Parpataka and Vetiver.
Safe and effective, ‘Dava’ will purify your body from within, boost immunity and improve digestion. Diligent use of tea will induce sweating and encourage detoxification. Possessing antioxidant, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties, consumption of the tea will give you a relief from body pain, uplift your mood, assist your body to relax and sleep.
Mustha – Commonly known as nutgrass, the herb relieves fever and inflammation and treats diarrhoea.
Ginger – Referred to as the universal medicine, ginger can prevent nausea, reduce pain, induce sweat, fight infections, soothe the nerves and uplift the mood.
Hribera – An aromatic ingredient, it can treat indigestion, cough, cold fever and diarrhoea.
Parpataka – Cold in potency, the parpataka or parpata herb is useful in treating fever, cold and jaundice.
Vetiver – Known as khus, vetiver is treasured for its sedative effect and can relieve stress, soothe the mind and breathe in sleep.
- Safe and effective
- Rich in antioxidants
- Boosts immunity
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Treats insomnia
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Dava’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Fever three times a day. The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines for Managing Fever
- Consume light foods with little or no spices.
- Drink warm water.
- Eat fruits, especially those rich in Vitamin C.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at email@example.com, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.