Diabetes or Diabetes Mellitus is an abiding and chronic metabolic disorder that engenders high levels of blood sugar in the system. This can happen because of Pancreas being unable to produce enough enzymes (insulin) or when the body’s capability to react to insulin (responsible sugar from the blood to the cells to be preserved or converted into energy) is hindered. A build-up of sugar for a long time can lead to complications like stroke, kidney failure, nerve damage, heart disorders, impotency, joint pains and blindness.
With the aim to rejuvenate the body, Ayurveda prescribes several herbs to not only control the blood sugar levels but assure no other health issues are caused. Diabetes, referred to as ‘madhumeha’ in Ayurveda can be triggered because of the sedentary lifestyle, stress, eating disorders and genetic factors. Ayurveda considers ‘madhumeha’ as a ‘maharoga’ which needs to be treated in time.
Diadim (Saharogya Tea for Diabetes) is a traditional combination of Nisa, Amla, Kathaka, Lodhra, Bhadrika and Ekanayaka. This mild decoction can help in keeping the blood sugar levels in check by regulating metabolism. It regulates blood pressure, improves circulation and enhances insulin sensitivity. Consistent consumption can provide overall nourishment to the body, ensuring better functioning.
Nisa – This herb helps in circulation of blood, aids in metabolic correction and cures fever and liver ailments.
Amla – Considered as the most potent Ayurvedic herb, amla enables proper carbohydrate metabolism, moderates blood sugar levels, detoxifies and nourishes the body.
Kathaka – It is an effective medicine in managing diabetes, boosts immunity and promotes overall health.
Lodhra – This Ayurvedic herb is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and can cure gynaecological disorders, heal wounds, stop haemorrhage, reduce heaviness in the body and treat eye disorders.
Bhadrika – The roots of the plant are used to prepare herbal medicines to treat kidney diseases, kidney and bladder stones, gonorrhoea, urinary infections and improves digestion.
Ekanayaka – It is used in treating diabetes, gonorrhoea, asthma, arthritis, obesity and menstrual problems.
- Minimizes sharp spikes in blood sugar levels
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Reduces the oxidate stress of the body
- Boosters digestion and improves metabolism
- Detoxifies and nourishes the body
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Diadim’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Diabetes three times a day. The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines to Tackle Diabetes
- Drink water in a copper vessel.
- Meditate in indulge in yoga.
- Expose yourself to sunlight in the morning.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.