The holistic health science, Ayurveda infers that the key to a healthy body lies in its ‘pachan’ or ‘digestive’ capabilities. Keeping your gut healthy and your digestive system clean can eliminate the chances of any infections or ailments. For absolute assimilation of food you consume, your ‘pachan shakti’ or ‘digestive power’ plays a cardinal role.
With an ailing digestive system, your body will not be able to separate the beneficial ingredients and the waste from the food you swallow, resulting in ‘ajirna’ or ‘indigestion’. Indigestion can result in a lack of eating, bloating, nausea, gas, acid reflux, heartburn, discomfort in the abdomen and erratic bowel movements. Ayurveda dwells on the fact that the nosh which does well inside your body will benefit your external body. Thus, improving your pachan and keeping your gut healthy, you can even make your skin gleam.
Sipping on Saharogya tea for digestion, ‘Pachan’, you can remarkably promote and maintain the optimal wellness of your body. The digestive herbs present in the tea, when infused into warm water, will moisten the food and promote its utter digestive breakdown with ease. Having a soothing effect on the stomach, it will reduce bloating, flatulence and stomach cramps. This mild decoction will stimulate the digestive enzymes of the pancreas, ease bowel movements, relieve heaviness and discomfort in the abdomen.
Ginger – Referred to as the universal medicine, ginger can prevent nausea, reduce pain and cramping, fight infections, soothe the nerves, relieve symptoms of gas and uplift the mood.
Pippali – A wholesome traditional medicine, it purifies the linings of the intestine, revamps hunger, treats heartburn, intestinal gas and diarrhoea.
Coriander – With its therapeutic values, coriander seeds support digestion, reduce bloating helps in detoxification and balance the blood sugar levels.
Amrith – It helps in the proper breakdown of food, soothes the stomach and cures acidity, belching, nausea and bloating.
- Safe and effective
- Hydrates the body
- Kindles a healthy gut and boosts immunity
- Banishes bloating and heaviness
- Improves metabolism
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Pachan’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Digestion three times a day. The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines for Good Digestion
- Drink water on waking up.
- Eat only when you are hungry.
- Chew your food well.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.