Continuously operational, the respiratory system is accountable for the oxygen we inbreathe and the carbon dioxide we breathe out. The process of respiration is a patent attribute of life as it brings alive the numerous cells in our body. Responsible for the sole sign of life, the respiratory system is prone to contaminants, irritating particles, dust, fungi, and even toxins which can cause an impediment in its functioning, leading to difficulty in breathing, ‘swasaroga’.
‘Swasaroga’ may entail difficult/uncomfortable breathing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing and suffocation. According to the science and knowledge of life, Ayurveda, while ‘swasaroga’ can be cured, they are recurring in nature. Ayurveda provides a natural approach to aid breathing disorders and promotes conscious breathing by proper oxygenation. It prescribes various herbs that can be ingested easily in the form of tea to cleanse the respiratory system and hold it at its best.
Swasahar (Saharogya Tea for Breathing Difficulty) is put together using remedial and health-giving herbs like kasahari, vartaka, vasa, vilwa, pippali, coriander and ginger. Safe to consume, the tea will detoxify the respiratory system, provide nutrition and develop immunity to diminish the episodic recurrence of the breathing disorders. The infused herbs increase the elasticity of the lung tissues, soothe the airway by clearing any coating, cures inflammation and chest congestion, providing a long term relief.
Kasahari – It effectively treats respiratory tract infections and allergic cough, improves respiratory strength and revitalizes the lungs.
Vartaka – Considered one of the finest herbal remedies, roots of the plant is useful in treating chronic respiratory disorders.
Vasa – This traditional herb has anti-inflammatory properties. The leaves, flowers and roots of the plant are used in treating cough, clear any mucus from the airway and soothe the throat.
Vilwa – This immunity-boosting ingredient possesses anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and aids in maintaining a healthy respiratory system.
Pippali – This time-tested herb treats common respiratory woes - reduces inflammation, clears any mucus and nasal congestion, cures a common cold, cough, bronchitis and asthma.
Coriander – The extracts of coriander seeds help in reducing inflammation and detoxifying the lungs to fight against any respiratory tract diseases.
Ginger – Referred to as the universal medicine, ginger cures chest and nasal congestion, fight lung infections, soothe the nerves and assist in easy breathing.
- Detoxifies and protects the lungs from toxins
- Relaxes respiratory muscles
- Boosts breathing
- Clears airway and prevents narrowing
- Fights chest congestion and nasal irritation
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Swasahar’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Breathing Difficulty three times a day. The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines for a Healthy Respiratory System
- Practice breathing exercises.
- Drink warm water in plenty.
- Avoid exposure to allergens and environmental toxins.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at email@example.com, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.