Arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disease, referred to as ‘vataroga’ in Ayurvedic sciences. It causes a persistent inflammation around the peripheral joints, resulting in redness, stiffness, swelling, fatigue and pain. With the progression of the disease, it can be crippling, damaging the cartilage and the underlying bones of the joint.
When the body’s immune system strikes at the joints, there is corrosion and deterioration of the joints surface which can result in joint deformity and limping and the person may feel pyrexic, lethargic and weak. With a holistic belief, Ayurveda points out at the sedentary lifestyle and indulgence in unhealthy food habits as the root cause of ‘vataroga’ and suggests herbs that can soothe the joints and aid in their better functioning.
Prepared with herbs (Bala, Sahachara, Castor, Ginger, Rasna, Devadara andSindhuvara) that can relieve joint pains, Saharogya Tea for Arthritis – ‘Vataroga’ prevents further progression and helps ease stiffness and swelling. Its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and sedative properties can soothe the nerves, diminishing pain and increasing mobility. It promotes blood circulation and improves bone strength.
Bala – Used as a hypotensive agent, it soothes the nerves and prevents joint stiffness and joint pain.
Sahachara – The anti-inflammatory properties of the plant alleviate joint pain and improve blood circulation.
Castor – A praised medicine with a cooling effect, it pacifies pain and swelling.
Ginger – Referred to as the universal medicine, its antiseptic properties heal joint pain and swelling and promote blood circulation.
Rasna – It's anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties relieve pain and increase mobility.
Devadara – Known as the wood of the Gods, it can be used in treating arthritis, swelling and pain.
Sindhuvara – The five-leaved chaste tree is effective in treating wounds, relaxing muscles and treating arthritis-related pains.
- Prevents further progression
- Alleviates pain
- Diminishes stiffness and increases mobility
- Calms the nerves and relieves swelling
- Improves bone strength
Directions to Use
Boil one tablespoon of ‘Vataroga’ in 150ml of water for 10 minutes. Strain and consume hot. Add a natural sweetener if desired. For best results, drink the Saharaogya Tea for Arthritis three times a day. The tea cannot cure the condition but regular usage can reduce the symptoms and risks.
Other Ayurvedic Guidelines to Tackle Arthritis
- Drink warm water with lemon early in the morning.
- Stay active within the threshold of your pain.
- Eat foods high in calcium for better bone health.
Shipping & Refunds
1) Deliveries are made between 11am to 6pm. ( Monday to Friday)
2) Deliveries are done by our third party delivery partner. We will ensure all items are packed properly and with utmost care. We are not responsible for any damages once the product leaves our premises.
3) If you receive an incorrect or damaged product, please let us know immediately, so we can take the necessary steps & provide a resolution.
4) If you face any issues with your order, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the necessary information and pictures.
5) Orders are confirmed upon full payment only.
6) Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days after payment confirmation.
- Please note that processing times may be slightly extended during peak seasons or holidays.
- Shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your location and the selected shipping method.
- We may offer free shipping promotions from time to time. Keep an eye out for these special offers!
- We offer several shipping options to choose from during checkout, including standard, expedited, and express delivery.
- Delivery times and services vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen.